Reduce The Symptoms of Your Diabetes
and Avoid Long-Term Complications…
“ALL The On-Going HELP And SUPPORT You
Need To Take CONTROL Of Your Diabetes …
Achieve Normal Average Blood Sugar Levels
of Less Than 6%
So You Enjoy Better Health In As Little As 4 Weeks !”
If you’re struggling to manage your diabetes and would love to find support and information to help you achieve normal blood sugar levels, you’re in the right place…
From: Katherine, your Health Champion
near London, UK
Let me introduce myself…
My name’s Katherine, I have type 1 diabetes and I have achieved normal average blood sugar levels, plus I am enjoying radiant health!
My mission is to help YOU to do the same by sharing the special approach and proven natural methods I’ve developed…
I provide holistic health education and coaching, as well as health information products and individual and group health coaching programmes.
What I’m about to share with you is the ONLY programme (as far as I know) that gives you practical, ongoing guidance and support on how to achieve normal blood sugar levels and become radiantly healthy from the comfort of your own home.
Let me explain…
I have type 1 diabetes and I have managed to achieve normal average blood sugar levels (an HbA1c of less than 6%) through natural methods and having a healthy lifestyle, plus I am radiantly healthy.
So I know what it’s like to live with diabetes and how to manage it, including using insulin with injections and with an insulin pump.
And now I can help you to improve how you manage your blood sugar levels and achieve normal blood sugar levels.
If you have type 1 diabetes, with my methods, you can significantly reduce the amount of insulin you need, possibly by as much as 70%, depending on your starting point.
It is even possible for some people with type 1 to come off insulin and reverse the symptoms of the diabetes, and I’ll show you how, using the most effective methods I’ve discovered.
If You Have Type 2 Diabetes, I Can Also Show
You How To REVERSE The Diabetes.
As someone with diabetes, especially if you are on insulin, you’ll know how managing blood sugar levels can be a roller-coaster ride….
- Sometimes they’re too high and you correct,
- Other times you have too much insulin or other medicine for the amount of carbohydrates and exercise you are having and your blood sugar levels go too low, resulting in a hypo.
- Then you eat lots of sweet things and longer acting carbohydrates to bring your blood sugar up and go too high again.
- You can feel terrible when having a hypo – shaking and adrenalin rushing through your body and as though you’ve had a big fright.
- It may take half an hour to recover, when you can’t really do anything else. When your blood sugar goes too high, you don’t generally notice unless it is very high and then you could feel irritable or just a bit weird.
You can feel weighed down by the diabetes, with no end in sight …
- Plus, particularly if you have Type 2, you may be overweight and lacking energy most of the time.
- Maybe you’d really rather forget about the diabetes and you do the bare minimum to manage it – but that won’t make it go away.
- And if you’re living with, or caring for, someone with either type of diabetes (especially younger people and teenagers), you’ll know their style of coping may be to try and ignore the whole issue until they end up in a worse state and desperate for help.
- You know you need to do something different and better because you’re worried about your future health.
In the longer term, there could be severe consequences of having high average blood sugar levels for months or years, such as:
- losing your eyesight
- having parts of your arms or legs amputated
- kidney damage
- ketoacidosis leading to a coma and possibly death
Even if your blood sugar isn’t so high, medium effects could be:
- poor eyesight, blurry vision
- losing sensation in your fingers and toes
- cramps in your legs
- yeast infections leading to thrush
- sore mouth
- wounds taking a long time to heal.
So it’s VITAL you take action to control your diabetes as early as possible, and use a proven approach to reduce your blood sugar levels and achieve a state of positive health.
It’s Why I’m So Passionate About Sharing All My
Knowledge And The Experience I’ve Gained Through My Own Journey…
This is how it all started for me….
It was the summer of 2006 and I was feeling good. I had been cycling round the city where I lived all summer and I was really fit.
However, in September 2006 I was cycling home after an evening at a pub (where I’d eaten some pub food with French fries and drunk orange juice), but I could barely move my legs to turn the pedals.
Within a few days, I could only walk slowly for about 5 minutes at a time.
I developed a variety of symptoms:
- very low energy
- very thirsty
- peeing a lot
- dry mouth
- losing weight
- leg cramps
- yeast infection
- mouth sores
- eye sight blurry (from January 2007).
I now know that these are all classic signs of diabetes.
Through eating a healthy diet and having some energy healing, by December I was able to walk for about an hour, slowly.
In February 2007, I went skiing with a group of friends. I did actually manage to ski reasonably well for the first couple of days, at intermediate level (blue runs). I had previously been able to ski at advanced level (red and some black runs).
However, on the third day I fell over four times badly and was completely exhausted. I stopped as soon as I could and went back to the hotel.
Then I took it very easy, skiing very slowly on the following days and I felt quite weak.
On the sixth day, this culminated in having a nasty ski accident where I hit someone and I was concussed for a short while.
I was taken off the slope on a snow buggy and then taken to the medical centre.
I Said I’d Been Feeling Unwell Before Then,
But They Didn’t Pick Anything Up!
We flew home the next day and the following day I flew out to see friends in the USA.
I’d been feeling unwell for some time and particularly towards the end of the ski holiday. I was sick on the morning of my flight and thought I had food poisoning.
When I arrived, my friend took one look at me and insisted on taking me to the hospital. I thought I was just tired and jet-lagged but agreed to go the next morning, mainly to keep her happy.
It’s A Good Thing She Was So Insistent!
At the hospital, they recorded my symptoms, took a blood test and within half an hour, the doctor told me that I had diabetes.
I now know that the symptoms I had are classic signs of diabetes. It turned out to be type 1, insulin dependent, which is unusual for an adult to get – I was 39 and it normally affects children and teenagers.
I think the combination of hotel food and having lots of fruit juice after I was sick pushed my blood sugar levels sky high.
It was quite a confusing, disorientating time for me, adjusting to having to inject myself with insulin and experiencing various transition effects –
- my eyesight going blurry so that I needed glasses,
- my hair falling out (not all of it, but a lot more than normal),
- and putting on weight on my tummy, even though I was still really thin everywhere else.
My cousin, who has two children with type 1 diabetes, was very helpful and reassuring, telling me that I would soon feel a lot better. I did, which was a relief!
My full energy returned and my eyes and hair recovered.
I knew I could find a solution, so as soon as I was back home, I started researching how to get better…
As I was already into good health through supporting my body with nutrition, exercise and non-invasive treatments, I soon started researching how to reverse the diabetes.
Whilst the emergency care was great, my experience of the conventional medical advice has been quite poor, both in the UK and the USA, particularly related to diet and getting better.
My UK doctors put me on the ‘gold standard’ insulin regime where you count carbohydrates to work out how much insulin to inject for each meal or snack, plus you have long acting insulin at night.
I now have an insulin pump, which makes taking insulin much easier and I can control my blood sugar more easily with very small doses of insulin that is infused through a cannula (small plastic tube) into my body very slowly.
I am also looking at ways to cure the diabetes and there are a few examples where people with type 1 have been able to come off insulin and even a couple where, after medical tests, they are no longer considered to have diabetes any more!.
It Would Have Been SO Much Better If I’d
Had My Condition Diagnosed Earlier.
I had had very poor experience of conventional doctors and medicine before, so I didn’t have much confidence in them. However, they do know how to do blood tests, other tests and diagnose most things.
So, if you have any undiagnosed conditions, please make sure that you get a diagnosis. Then it would be much easier for you to target what type of treatment would be appropriate.
Before I was diagnosed, I had lost a lot of weight and was very skinny (I had been quite slim to start with). Once I started on insulin and I was eating lots to put back the weight I had lost pre-diagnosis, I did put on a lot of weight, but it was all round my middle – the rest of me was still skin and bones – so much so that at a party, two women even asked if I was pregnant!
So, I enrolled on an exercise programme at a gym. This exercise programme included a very strict fat and protein diet along with intense strength building exercise. I did this for four weeks and at one point, I was able to reduce my night-time long acting insulin from 8 to 6 units and I only needed 1 or 2 units of short acting insulin during the day. I also managed to gain muscle and lose fat from my tummy.
From this, I had a ‘eureka’ moment and realised that by reducing the amount of starchy carbohydrates I ate, I could reduce the amount of insulin I needed and the amount of variation in my blood sugar levels, so keeping the average lower.
Hence, my key strategy to managing good blood sugar control is only to eat a relatively small amount of carbohydrates at each meal and for snacks. It was a breakthrough for me when I discovered this and it removed a lot of the uncertainty and roller coaster blood sugar levels that I had before then.
Since then, I have used the same approach I used for my overall health, i.e. believing that I can get better from diabetes and being proactive and persistent to find out how .
I’ve applied most of what I’ve learnt, with very good success, as I have achieved normal blood sugar levels. I am always finding new avenues to explore with promising treatments, techniques and lifestyle changes.
After the first few months of diabetes and being diagnosed, I got back to being super healthy, apart from the diabetes.
Initially, I gained weight because of the insulin and had to buy new clothes to fit and hide my expanded waistline, which I wasn’t happy about.
With a healthy diet and targeted exercise, I am stronger, I reached my ideal weight and I have a nearly flat tummy. My friends and family often remark that I look very well and am glowing!
So I’m Delighted To Be Able To Help YOU Achieve Your Ideal Health.
I’ll Use A Similar Approach To The One I’ve Used For Myself, And The Results Will Be Much Quicker!
My mission is to help you improve your health and be free of diseases and chronic conditions by using a holistic approach, natural treatment methods and alternative health techniques, improving your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health.
Using this pro-active approach is so much more empowering, and the first step in your journey towards reducing your diabetes symptoms.
Imagine how you will feel when you take control of your health and wellbeing, under the guidance of someone who has been through the same symptoms you’re experiencing – someone who KNOWS how you’re feeling.
And you’ll be secure in the knowledge that everything you’ll be doing has already been proven to work, so you won’t be fumbling around in the dark trying to find a “magic” formula or risking your wellbeing with some way-out wacky alternative idea, unsubstantiated with any form of proof.
Whether your diabetes has turned your life upside-down, or had a somewhat lesser impact overall, you’ll be trying to make the adjustments to cope with this condition and may feel all the information you’re getting from different sources is threatening to overwhelm you!
Well, you can rest assured everything you need to know is right here! I’ve done a huge amount of research and testing since I was first diagnosed, and have gathered together an immense treasure trove of proven holistic, healthy ways for you to manage your condition and reduce your blood sugar levels.
In other words, you’ll get your life back!
Yes, together we’ll get you into a healthy lifestyle, and you’ll be making positive changes to balance your life and bring your blood sugars back in line – so YOU’RE in control.
“So How On EARTH Are We Going To DO That, Katherine?”
Listen, I’ve done it and I KNOW it works…
So here’s the secret....
I’ll be giving you the 6 KEY strategies I’ve successfully used myself, strategies I can honestly say have given me back my health!
We’ll be looking in depth at each of these areas and discovering…
- The BIGGEST single influence on your positive wellbeing, and how incorporating this one thing into your everyday life will give you access to a whole new way of being.
- The EASIEST and MOST important dietary change you can make to significantly improve your health – and it’s something that will pleasantly surprise you.
- The RIGHT type of exercise regime for your body – exercise is especially important for diabetics but finding what works for you can take a lot of trial and error, so I’ve made it easy with a clear and achievable routine you’ll enjoy following.
- The ONE THING you MUST do to lower your stress levels, so you keep your blood pressure on an even keel, and reduce your chances of falling prey to stress-related diseases of the mind and body.
- How to STRENGTHEN your immune system for optimum health – this is your number one ally in combating fatigue and disease and keeping you in a state of radiant health.
- How to ENSURE you remain calm and centred throughout the programme so you gain maximum benefit and enjoy the new possibilities emerging as you continue further into the journey to optimum health and radiance.
Each one of these will have a positive effect on your condition, but only by using my synergistic approach over all these areas will you find the strength, physical and mental energy, and safe practical advice which will enable you to control your diabetes symptoms on a long-term basis, and normalise your blood sugar levels.
Plus, I will share MUCH, MUCH MORE information with you ranging from nitty-gritty-practical details on how best to manage your blood sugar levels to big-picture, cutting edge information on how to achieve the best possible results regarding your diabetes.
If you’ve tended to have constantly high blood sugar levels, take a moment to imagine how you’ll feel when you realise…
- You’re not tired all the time, in fact you realise you’ve got much more energy than you’ve had for YEARS.
- You’ve no longer suffering from those minor health problems that leave you feeling under par, which you know are caused by your weakened immune system.
- You’re not visiting the bathroom so often, and going out for the day doesn’t involve the constant worry of finding public loo’s or dashing into department stores at inconvenient moments!
- Your friends remark on how well you look, and you can tell them with delight how you’ve HALVED your insulin dependency (for type 1) or got off other diabetes medications (for type 2).
How MASSIVE an achievement will that be?
And what differences will it make to your everyday life and routine?
And if you are have Type 2 Diabetes, you may be able to REVERSE your symptoms altogether – how amazing will that feel? Just think about returning a state of health where you’re not spending your all your time monitoring your blood sugar levels or suffering with poor eyesight or numbness in your fingers and toes.!
But it’s not easy to do it by yourself – like me, you’ll spend so much time on research and experimentation, taking one step forward and two steps backwards trying to juggle all the balls at the same time and using yourself as a human guinea pig.
Far easier to join a programme which has been tried, tested and proven to reduce the symptoms of diabetes – my story stands as testament, and I “practice what I preach”!
To This End, I’ve Launched A Holistic Health Programme
Specifically For People Dealing With Diabetes
By Joining This 6-Month Programme You Will…
- Form lasting habits which will continue to benefit you throughout your life – even when your blood sugar has normalised and you continue the regime you’ll enjoy extra on-going all round health benefits which will have you bouncing with energy and wellbeing, feeling upbeat and positive in all areas of your life.
- Have the support of the programme long enough to have two doctors’ appointments with blood tests for HbA1c – so you have the medical PROOF that this IS working for you, and will do on an on-going basis.
- Have the coaching and support you need to act upon all the information at your disposal – I’ll personally be guiding you through everything I know to help you become the most healthy you can be, and making sure you gain the utmost benefits from all areas of the programme, by using my coaching and all my extensive health knowledge to lead you on the road to radiant health.
And You’ll Have The On-Going Incentive To Keep To Your Health Goals And Health Programme Long After The First Flush Of Enthusiasm
- We will use SMART goals: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-based
- You will also make set and work towards incremental goals, so that you will have the satisfaction and encouragement of achieving daily action steps and measurable goals.
- I will also help you to develop individual action plans that you will update on a regular basis to keep raising your standards and achievements.
- Regular coaching will also help you to be persistent in keeping your health goals.
- By having coaching in a group, you can receive the benefits of health coaching for a lower cost than individual coaching.
- You also get the added benefit of being able to share your experiences with other members of the group.
- You will have public support and helpful nudges from others who have similar goals.
- We will focus on the benefits of achieving your health resolutions so that you feel better about your health.
As A Member, You Will Receive…
- 2 Webinars Per Month with a series of presentations on the 6 key strategies and on other relevant topics, to build a step-by-step health plan for you, plus a question and answer session to provide you with information and support on the specific subjects you and your fellow members want to know more about.
- Video Recordings You Can Watch Later so if for any reason you are unable to attend the webinars, you can catch up with the information when it’s convenient for you.
- A Discussion Forum where you can post and exchange comments with other members and with me – a vital part of any membership programme is interacting with other like-minded people, supporting, encouraging and sharing successes with others who are positively engaged in controlling their diabetes – the power of a peer group should never be underestimated. Plus, you can use this forum to ask me questions in between the webinars.
- A Diabetes Health Plan Guide on setting health goals, developing an action plan and a daily health plan – this is a guide that will give you a kick start to developing a healthy lifestyle and setting and achieving your health goals – you’ll refer to it over and over, drawing inspiration and guidance from your goals and insights, following your plan and charting your progress, and re-aligning your goals as you tick off your achievements and reach bigger and bolder milestones. The guide will include:
- A Sample Action Plan: how to manage your diabetes and reduce your blood sugar levels – detailed information, which you can tailor to your personal circumstances, to enable you to gain maximum control and improve your health over the shortest time possible.
- A Sample Daily Health Plan: how to follow a sensible and sustainable holistic approach to your daily health and wellbeing – so you know what to do when – everything worked out in detail to fit in with your lifestyle and give you all the practical help wrapped up in a daily routine..
- My “How To Achieve Normal Blood Sugar Levels” Strategy Workbook: with information and exercises to guide you step-by-step towards achieving normal blood sugar levels, issued in instalments with each webinar. This is my definitive guide to normalising your blood sugar levels. It’s packed with information on the holistic management of diabetes and includes the approach I use as your Coach and Health Champion. Start following this advice immediately and you’ll be on your way to a healthier and happier lifestyle.
- A Diabetes Record Diary: for monitoring your food and drink, exercise, medication and blood sugar levels – the simple and effective way to keep a check on your diet and exercise and see the correlations with your blood sugar levels. It’s one of the basics for monitoring your body’s reaction and seeing the patterns emerge, but how many people take the time to design and implement this simple tool? You may be amazed at just what is going on when you eat and drink certain things, and once it’s there is black and white for you to read and digest (sorry couldn’t resist the pun) you’ll find yourself saying “Oh, NOW I understand why my blood sugars are like this…” and “well, that’s something to be avoided next time” or “had great blood sugar levels after today’s meals so I’ll repeat those recipes again”.
- The same applies for your exercise routines, identifying those that really suit you will become so much easier, and keeping a detailed record of how you felt on the day and a few days later will give you the bigger overall picture of what’s right for you and what emerges will be your own BESPOKE exercise routine – perfect!
New content every month: you’ll also enjoy on-going education with health news and information on the most relevant research available and health tips, to enable you to become radiantly healthy.
- Interviews with Experts and Success Stories: a chance to hear from health experts sharing their experience and information on diabetes and from people who have personal diabetes success stories – listening and learning from people in the same situation as you, who have been through what you’re experiencing, and celebrating their breakthroughs, is a powerful confirmation of what’s possible for you too.
Just think how wonderful it will be to have everything you need to know available in one place, and how valuable all this information will be to you in your quest to control your diabetes and at the same time enjoying communicating and learning from others on the same path.
I am SO excited to be sharing all the knowledge I’ve gained over the years, and to have the chance to help you get immediate benefit from the holistic approach I’ve used so successfully to help regulate blood sugar levels and reduce the symptoms of diabetes.
And it will be a privilege to ensure you won’t have to spend months or even years battling to find ways to help yourself, sorting the information and dis-information and having your hopes dashed after trying different experiments on yourself to no avail, or maybe being so frustrated by all the conflicting information that you throw your hands up in despair of EVER finding ways that will work for you.
You see, I know from my own experiences how daunting a diagnosis of diabetes can be.
And even if you’ve had a diabetes for years, sometimes it can be a struggle to cope day-to-day and work out a sensible and regular routine that works for YOU.
So support and contact with others in the same situation can really help you feel you’re not alone, as you can be in instant contact via the forum with people who understand and can help you.
How I wish I’d had that option when I was first diagnosed!
I’m Passionate About Helping You Achieve Your
Health Goals In The Shortest Time Possible!
Through coaching, I will help you to develop an action plan and support you with following it and making changes in your life to become healthier. You will be able to manage your diabetes and achieve your health goals much more quickly, easily and effectively that you would on your own.
My approach addresses the causes of high blood sugar levels and uses natural foods and supplements along with exercise.
Through adopting this approach, you will not only have normal average blood sugar levels but also improve your overall health, such as:
- reducing or reversing long-term symptoms.
- reducing the risk of major diseases such as heart disease, cancer, osteoporosis and arthritis
- improving the symptoms if you already have a major disease and possibly reversing it
- having more energy
- being fitter and stronger
- looking and feeling younger.
Let Me Ask You A Question…
“Did you know that lowering your blood sugar levels through medications can have a worse long term effect on your health than not using so much medication and having higher blood sugar?!” Some diabetes drugs have serious side effects.
So it makes sense to find natural ways that address the causes of diabetes and high blood sugar, to super-boost your overall health as well as improving your blood sugar levels.
With the benefit of my extensive research of the best information available and the knowledge I have acquired, plus the support from me and from the other members, you will be on the fast track to health and you will be able to achieve results much more quickly, have lower blood sugar levels and, for people with type 2, reverse the diabetes in just 30 days…
“Oh Katherine, This Is Wonderful, It’s Just What I’ve Been Searching For –
But How Much Is All This Expert Knowledge Going To Cost Me?”
There are some other programmes for people with diabetes or other health challenges that have some of the elements of my health education and some of them get great results. However, they are either residential programmes for a few weeks and cost thousands of dollars, or they are only offered in certain locations, so you would need to live near the doctor, health practitioner or health centre providing the programme and mostly you would have to pay for individual sessions.
My on-going 6-month programme is the ONLY long-term programme that you can do at home (that I know of) that will give you practical guidance and support on how to achieve normal blood sugar levels and have and maintain great health results.
I am offering this programme for just $147 or £89 per month.
Of course you can cancel your membership at any time during the 6 months.
I also offer a one-off payment 6-month option for $659 or £399 – a saving overall of $223 or £135.
I don’t think you can put a value of achieving healthy blood sugar levels and restoring yourself to radiant health, but for the sake of showing you just how valuable this course is, just take a moment to think what you’d risk by not joining this programme..
- Searching, gathering and sifting ALL the information and qualifying what’s good and what’s useless takes time and knowledge, and if you’ve just been diagnosed, I know from experience how much there is to take in and understand.
- Then you’ve got to use yourself as a guinea pig to try out the different suggestions, whereas I’ve done all that for you!
- It could take months, or even years, before you gather all the parts of the puzzle together in a way that produces the most powerful and effective answer to managing your diabetes.
- And quite frankly, some of the ideas out there are dangerous….
So you need to be sure you’re getting your information from a safe, proven and fully researched source.
Now you may already have found out that as someone with diabetes, you face a battery of health challenges, if you don’t take measures to control your diabetes long term…
Challenges which may seriously affect your blood circulation, nervous system, renal system, eyesight…
And may result in going blind, high blood pressure, kidney problems, amputations…
The list goes on…
Do you want to live with the fear of this happening to you, when you can take measures to vastly improve or even reverse your condition?
It’s not only for yourself, your family will be under pressure and subjected to the worries and frustrations you’ll feel.
And if your body gets to the state where it can’t take the added strain and fatigue of pregnancy, you would never have the joy of giving birth to your own children…
I know that’s not how you want to live your life!
That’s why I’m inviting you to join my on-line diabetes health coaching programme.
Remember the price for your monthly membership is only $147 or £89 per month, or a one-off payment of $659 or £399 for 6 months’ membership – that’s a saving of $223 of £135!
The membership of this programme is only open for a limited time, so book now.
Why You Risk Absolutely Nothing
Join now, secure in the knowledge that you have 30 days to learn all the information I’m offering, have a health coaching session (if you’re one of the first 30 people to sign up) and receive the initial benefits of this programme.
If at any time up to 30 days for any reason you’re unsatisfied, you can contact me by sending me an email and I will return every penny of your purchase without question. For those paying monthly, should you wish not to continue your membership at any time in the future months, you can simply email me and cancel your monthly payment instruction with PayPal or your credit/ debit card company.
Conventional medicine sometimes condemns people with diabetes to a medication or high insulin dependent routine for life and some of the conventional diabetes advice even recommends a high carbohydrate diet. Whilst the insulin regimes used nowadays are much more effective than they have been in the past and my insulin pump is a fantastic piece of medical engineering, some of what I consider to be fundamentals for good diabetes health are missing from conventional medical advice.
You see the advice to “eat starchy carbohydrates at every meal” is tied in to the drugs you’re prescribed, NOT to a positive healthy-eating regime!
But I know you can take more control of your diabetes by following a holistic health programme that nurtures your physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
And as a “side benefit” by product you could also attain…
- Stabilised weight – lose that “insulin tummy”
- Glowing skin
- Quality sleep time
- Healthy and settled digestion
- More stamina
- Inner strength
- A feeling of calm and control
You owe yourself this opportunity to optimise your health so make sure you join my membership programme right away, and get yourself on the road to recovery now!
I look forward to giving you the gift of radiant health and control over your diabetes,
To your good health,
Katherine, your Health Champion
P.S. The 6-month programme is covered by my 30 day full-refund guarantee so you risk absolutely nothing by signing up.
But you better hurry as this membership of this programme is only open for a limited time.
Remember the price for your monthly membership is only $147 or £89 per month, or a one-off payment of $659 or £399 for 6 months’ membership – that’s a saving of $223 of £135!
©Copyright © 2011 Health Champion Coaching. All Rights Reserved